Tuesday, 12 April 2011

BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2: 3DS

OK, it's now twice that I've missed something ace.

I'd finally grown tired of taking pictures of my cock from different angles to try out the 3D on the 3DS when I discovered that BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 was coming out for it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the 3DS. There's nothing quite like having 3D pictures of victims you groomed using Streetpass but this is the best news ever and forced me to write two posts in one day.

I'm that excited I don't even mind appearing enthusiastic:









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark
your website and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to search out so many helpful information here within the post, we'd like develop more strategies
in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Here is my site - http://www.lauraa.de/
Also see my website: adriana lima home video

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility
issues. When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when
opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!



Here is my web site :: aarp magazine subscription
my webpage - adenoids and snoring

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

Feel free to visit my site; diet plans that work