Monday, 29 September 2008

Samba de Amigo: Heartbreak

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I've been in mourning.

I kept dreaming as I was reading that.

Please just be that things have moved on. Please just be that they don't like Ricky Martin. Please let it be that rhythm games have changed since Rock Band and Guitar Hero entered the market. Let it be anything but that one little thing that's been gnawing away at my soul since I heard Sega were redoing it.

Let it be that the primary colours hurt the reviewer's eyes, let it be that the dancing monkey went against the reviewer's PETA like sensibilities. Let it be anything but that, please, for the sake of the children, the starving and the afflicted. Anything. But that.


Surprise.


The controls are fucked!




Review = 5/10

Games that can make you smile like a chimp: -1




"You broke my heart Fredo"



It's a sad day. What's there left to look forward to? Brown Space Marines 2?

No comments: