Wednesday, 30 July 2008

SPECIAL UPDATE ALERT: Anne Diamond Week!!

A quick trip to Google analytics shows that the top three keywords that send people to this blog are:

  • Anne Diamond's Cunt
  • Anne Diamond Fucking
  • Cosplay Pet Fucking

As much as I'd like to spend my time trying to find pictures of a middle-aged man cosplaying Sakura with his cock in a goldfish I've decided to focus my efforts on a special Anne Diamond week.

Yup - that means an update a day on Anne Fucking Diamond.

God the time's going to fly by. Unless anyone can help me by sending in loads of very explicit cosplay animal sex material (strictly for updates and nothing else, honest guv).

Get ready to be blown away (potentially literally) by the all-new kickass Anne Diamond!


This boomstick, me bit shit breakfast telly presenter





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it.
Truely bizarre (I was looking for Anne Diamond is a cunt, but even more bizarrely, I can't find any reference - hard to believe in the Internet era).