Wednesday, 4 June 2008

How to feel like a fucking retard...oops It's called Professor Layton actually

So I got Professor layton and the Curious Village a couple of days ago and it's class. There are only two things that get me about it.

1. It's fucking impossible (for my tiny mind).

I've never really thought of myself as a dribbling fucktard but this game is handing my arse back to me. Some of the puzzles are dead easy but I've been stuck on one for an age now and it's driving me up the wall. Even using up hint coins helps fuck all. Now, this is a game that's made to be enjoyed by kids. If they can do this kind of shit and I get stuck, what does that make me? Am I thicker than an eight year old?


It'd be easier in fucking Japanese


2. Corr blimey Sherry Bobbins...

I started this without the sound on so I missed the Dick Van Dyke cockernee of the little kid at the beginning. Cakemix started playing it and it seems like I missed out on the full blown hilarity of the localisation.

I want more of this goddammitt. There had better be some more full voice over cut scenes before the end.

Chim - Chimerny..chim chim oh fuck off.

No comments: